END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. This is an agreement between you, the licensee, and Abstract Office, the supplier. By downloading, or installing, or using, or otherwise handling the digital typeface trial softwares (hereafter “trial fonts” or “font software”) supplied by Abstract Office, you accept the terms of this agreement. In accepting the terms of this agreement, you acknowledge understanding and complying with its terms. This agreement replaces and supersedes any previously made oral or written proposal or agreement between you and Abstract Office.
2. You are permitted to use the trial fonts for evaluation purposes to help you to decide if the font is suitable for your needs before purchasing a retail font software license. You are not purchasing the copyright to the design or any other part of the fonts, but the rights to use the fonts as specified in this agreement.
3. You may use the trial fonts to create trial visualizations for presentation within your organization or to your clients. You are permitted to use trial fonts on an unlimited number of devices within your organization.
4. You may present the trial fonts to your clients through private and secure web or mobile applications for trial purposes only.
5. Re-selling, lending or hiring of Abstract Office font software in any form is strictly prohibited.
6. You are not permitted to use the trial fonts for any commercial purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, any rasterized or outlined designs derived from use of the trial fonts.
7. Any breach of the terms and conditions of this agreement terminates your license to use the trial fonts. After any termination of the agreement you must destroy any copies of the trial fonts, including archival copies.
8. Any and all rights not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved to Abstract Office.
9. Students can use the trial fonts for any non-commercial work in the scope of their studies. They are allowed to publish these projects online or offline.
10. You may not modify, convert, adapt, decompile, or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works of the fonts without the written consent of Abstract Office.
11. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the font software is at your sole risk. The font software and related documentation are provided “AS IS” and, except as noted herein, is without warranty of any kind. Abstract Office hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Abstract office does not represent or warrant that the operation of the font software will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the font software is without defects. The font software is not fault-tolerant and is not intended and was not designed or manufactured for use in any circumstances where fail-safe operation may be required. The font software may not be used in manufacturing, navigation, and process control equipment or in any other circumstances where the use or failure of the font software could lead to death, personal injury, property damage or severe physical or environmental damage. Under no circumstances shall Abstract Office be liable to you or any other party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any special, consequential, or incidental damages, including lost profits, savings or business interruption as a result of the use of the font software even if notified in advance of such possibility. In no event shall any liability of Abstract Office exceed the purchase price of the License to the font software or replacement of the font software, either at Abstract Office’s sole discretion.